This notice and legal information (hereinafter, the ‘Legal Notice’) regulates the service provided through this Portal (hereinafter ‘the Site’) that BeC Inteligência makes available to Internet users.
Data: Brandão and Costa Perst. Serv. Dig. Ltda, with trade name BeC Inteligência, address Avenida Morumbi, 8509, sala 31, Brooklin, São Paulo, SP, Brazil, 04703-003, with Cnpj nº 10.673.919 / 0001-08.
You can contact us at the indicated address, or by calling +55 11 4097 5480 (Brazil) or +34 961 366 565 (Spain), or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Through the website, BeC Inteligência or third parties facilitates access and use of various services and content made available to its users.
Conditions of Use and Acceptance
The access and use of this website assigns the user’s condition and implies, for its part, full acceptance of the real conditions of use and, for the same reason, these people undertake to use the website and the services in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, the particular conditions of certain services and other notices, rules and instructions disclosed to them, as well as good manners and public order.
The pages of the Site can be visited freely by users, except those found in closed areas or that require user registration, which implies the fulfillment of the corresponding user registration, which will be carried out as expressly indicated in the service or in the Special Conditions that regulate this. .
All information provided by the user through the service must be correct. In this way, the user guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated as a result of using certain services. Likewise, it is the user’s responsibility to keep all information provided to BeC Inteligência permanently updated without BeC Inteligência being responsible for any damage caused to third parties by the information disclosed.
The user refrains from using any of the services for illicit purposes or forbidden purposes in this Legal Notice, harming the rights and interests of third parties that may damage, disable, overburden, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services, computer equipment or documents , files and all types of content stored on any BeC Inteligência computer (hacking), other users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
In particular, and as a guideline, not exhaustive, the user promises not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, contents, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any type of material that:
- In some way it contradicts, undermines or goes against constitutionally recognized fundamental rights and public freedom, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the legal system.
- Induces, incites or provokes criminal, degrading, slanderous, violent acts or, in general, offenses against the law, morals and customs generally accepted or against public order.
- Induces, incites or provokes discriminatory acts, attitudes or thoughts due to sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading products, elements, messages and / or services, in general, services contrary to the law, morals or generally accepted manners or against the public order.
- It induces or possibly induces an unacceptable state of anxiety or terror.
- It induces or incites involvement in dangerous, risky, harmful to health or mentally destabilizing practices.
- It is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or premature, in a way that can induce or possibly induce an error about an object or about the informant’s intentions or resolutions.
- It is protected by any of the intellectual or industrial property laws belonging to third parties, without the user having previously obtained the necessary authorization from the holders to do so.
- Violates third party trade secrets.
- It goes against the code of honor, personal or family privacy or personal image.
- In any case, it collides with the merit of BeC Inteligência or third parties.
- Infringes the rules of communication secrets.
- It produces illicit, misleading or false advertising and, in general, this constitutes false competition.
- It incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that can damage or impede the normal operation of the BeC Inteligência or third party network, system or computing equipment (hardware and software), or that can damage electronic documents and files stored on said equipment computer.
- It causes difficulties in the normal operation of the Service due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.).
- Contains HTML tags different from those expressly authorized by BeC Inteligência
The user promises to correctly use the content available on the website, understanding it for this reason and without limiting the enumeration, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and the rest of the audio or audiovisual content and graphic design and source codes, in accordance with the law, this legal notice, the particular conditions of certain services and other notices, regulations, use and instructions disclosed, as well as morals, good manners and public order, and, in particular, it promises to refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to third parties or in any other way make it public, transform or modify the content, unless authorization has been obtained from the owner or is legally permitted.
- Exclude, manipulate or alter in any other way the copyright and other identification data of the reservation right of BeC Inteligência or its holders, fingerprints or any other technical means used for recognition.
- Obtain and even try to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those, depending on the case, which have been made available to you or indicated on the web pages where the content is to be found or, in general, those which are generally used in Internet.
Users and anyone who wishes to establish a hyperlink between their web page or portal and the Site must comply with the following conditions:
- They must not create a frame on the web pages from the Site.
- They must not perform false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or instructions on the Site’s web pages and the services provided.
- It will in no way be implied that BeC Inteligência has authorized the hyperlink or assumed in any way the services offered on the web page from which the hyperlink was established.
- Except for the signs that are part of the hyperlink, the page that contains the hyperlink will not contain any distinctive sign, such as those recognized by the current legislation of which BeC Inteligência is the holder, unless they have been expressly authorized by them. .
- The web page on which the hyperlink was established will not contain anything that opposes the rights of third parties, nor will it contain illegal or morally suspicious information or content.
BeC Inteligência may use “cookies”. Cookies are text files that computers send to the hard drive to give the computer faster access to the selected web page. The purpose of BeC Inteligência cookies is to personalize the services we provide, offering information that may be of interest to you. Cookies do not extract information from your computer, nor do they determine where you are. If, despite this, you do not wish to install a cookie on your hard drive, we ask that you configure your browser to not receive it. However, we recommend that, in any case, the quality of functioning of the website may be reduced.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
This entire site: text, images, trademarks, logos, audio and video files, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as structure, selection, ordering and presentation of the content belong to BeC Inteligência or third parties and are protected by industrial and intellectual property laws. Likewise, and without working to the detriment of the above, the content of the Site is considered in the same way as a computer program.
Access to the website does not mean that the user has rights to exploit said uses above those strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
Limitation of liability
BeC Inteligência is not responsible for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- Presence of viruses or any other element that may produce changes in the user’s computer system, electronic documents or files
- The transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, retrieval or access to the contents and information are provided by third parties, who are declared to be solely responsible for their content and made available to the recipients of their services on the Internet network.
- Lack of availability or interruption in the functioning of the website and services, disappointment that can be attributed to the website and services, fallibility of the website and services and, in particular, but not exclusively, to failures in accessing the different websites or those offering their services.
- The correct functioning of the link’s technical mechanisms (such as banners and buttons), directories and search tools that allow users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties. The sole purpose of installing these technical mechanisms is to allow users to search for and access information, content and services available on the Internet.
- The quality, legality, reliability and use of information, content and services existing on the linked sites.
- The use of services and content by users that may be caused by a lack of veracity, validity, rigor and / or authenticity of the information that users provide to other users.
- By email, to the following email address :
This email address only answers questions related to the content of this policy. Technical inquiries or service-related incidents will not be dealt with.
- Through postal notification to the Security Chief: :
Avenue Morumbi, 8509, room 31, Brooklin, São Paulo, SP, Brazil, 04703-003
Duration and suspension of service
BeC Inteligência reserves the right to suspend services at its discretion, and in particular to users who violate this legal notice.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
This legal notice and all relationships established between BeC Inteligência and the user will be governed by the provisions of Brazilian law. BeC Inteligência and the user agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the Courts of São Paulo (Brazil) for the resolution of any dispute that may arise between them.